Pages

Friday, August 28, 2020

why I think it is important to grow your own vegetables

 this was a bit hard to think about but I think I did the best one which was why you should grow your own vegetables on the slide is what I think it is important to grow your own vegetables.




I think this morning was really fun and made me think about what should I think about when I'm growing vegetables.

what do you think about my writing and if I made something something wrong that you don't like just tell me if you comment on this?

3 comments:

  1. Firstly, a great post: title, DLO, thinking about your learning, asked a question. I agree with your thinking around having a garden. I also think that having them at home, veges can be freshly picked and eaten. Some people say it takes better out of your own garden! Have you heard that before! Keep up the learning! Mrs Fox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great points Liam. At the moment cucumbers cost a lot to buy at the supermarket! Last summer I grew cucumbers in my garden and they were delicious! I wish they would grow in winter at my house.

    ReplyDelete
  3. your at a great point! Liam because when you go to the supermarket cucumbers cost more than! you excepted so you can grow your vegetables
    and they are delicious when you grow them at home and when its lockdown!
    you can just grow them at home so you don't have to go outside when its lockdown. you have done well keep up the goodwork in reality are you going to grow vegetables at home?

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about